Sunday, December 11, 2005

some funny quote

The more you learn, the more you know,
The more you know, the more you forget
The more you forget, the less you know
So.. why learn.

Hard work never killed anybody" But why take the risk

I was born intelligent - education ruined me.

A bus station is where a bus stops.
A train station is where a train stops.
On my desk, I have a work station...
what more can I say...

Your future depends on your dreams" So go to sleep

There should be a better way to start a day.......... Than waking up every morning

One should love animals. They are so tasty.

before you criticize someone you should walk a mile on their shoes..that way, when you criticize them you'll be one mile ahead and you'll have their shoes

i'm not a vegetarian cause i love animals
i'm a vegetarian cause i hate plants

No comments: